- U.S. Navy Veteran
- Bachelor of Science in Kinesiology (Current) – UNLV
- CrossFit Level 1 Trainer Certificate
- CrossFit Level 2 Trainer Certificate
- CrossFit Level 3 Certified CrossFit Trainer (CCFT)
- USA Weightlifting
- American Red Cross – CPR Certified
My training reasons have evolved through the years to where I am now. The main reason I train is to have a body that feels good, looks good and is capable of having the adventures that I want to have outside of the gym. Things like hiking, hunting, swimming, surfing, snowboarding, and having a body that is able to do things I have not yet tried! I have coached and talked to people about training for over 16 years and have learned a lot about what is truly important. There is no better feeling than empowering someone by guiding them towards the body and lifestyle they want in order to be able to do the things they love and want to do.